How to use it
Touch display The touch display can be operated easily with your fingers. Activate the desired function by briefly touching the corresponding display area or areas within the display.
• Risk of burning! Never place metal objects
• Rough pot and pan bases scratch the glass ceramic.
• Avoid boiling pots dry. This may cause damage.
• Never place hot pots or pans on the control panel, the main switch or the surround. This may cause damage.
• Damage can occur if hard or pointed objects fall on the hob.
• Aluminium foil and plastic containers melt on hot hotplates. Oven protective foil is not suitable for your hob.
Neff Oven Variosteam
how to use it
- BEFORE USING THE OVEN FOR THE FIRST TIME. Select CircoTherm® or Top/bottom heat function and turn to 200°C for 1 hour for the initial burnoff
- USING THE TIMER. To use the minute minder press the time button to show a bell symbol. …
- TO SET THE OVEN FOR AN AUTOMATIC START/STOP COOKING PERIOD